The Day After Festival 2016
After the huge success of the third edition earlier this year, Showpro and Disco Donnie Presents are pleased to announce the return of The Day After Festival this January 15-17th, 2016. Panama City's Figali Convention Center will once again play host to more than 40,000 dance music lovers from around the world.
A new year also brings a new image for the 2016 edition, signifying the evolution of the festival. Moreover, marking the expansion of Central America's largest event, the forthcoming The Day After Festival promises to be bigger and better than ever before.
- Day 1: Friday, January 15th
- Day 2: Saturday, January 16th
- Day 3: Sunday, January 17th
You must be at least 13 years of age to enter the event. To purchase and consume alcohol, you must be at least 18 years of age.
The 2016 edition of The Day After Festival will be held at Figali Plaza in Panama City, Panama (Av Amador, Panama City, Panama).
Cash Bars for 18+
The legal drinking age in Panama is 18 years of age. For patrons who are 18 and older, a selection of mixed drinks and cold beer will be served at the bars located throughout the grounds.
Security and Entry
Everyone will be searched upon entrance to the venue. You will need to empty your pockets and have all items examined. We reserve the right to refuse entry to anyone.
Safety and Medical
We are dedicated to providing the most secure and safe environment for our patrons as possible. A team consisting of public and private security, as well as medical staff, will be present throughout the entire event. If you require assistance, please look for the medical and information tents, or seek out a security or staff team member.
Zero Tolerance for Drug Use or Possession
The use or possession of any illegal drugs or substances will not be tolerated - either inside or outside the venue. If you are found inebriated at the entrance, security will not allow you to enter the festival. Event staff reserves the right of admittance refusal.
Code of Conduct
- NO Re-entry/Ins & Outs.
- NO Refunds or Exchanges.
- NO Sitting on Designated Dance Floor Areas.
- NO Moshing, Crowd Surfing, or Stage Diving.
- NO Unauthorized/Unlicensed Vendors Allowed.
- NO Unauthorized Solicitations, Handbills, Sampling, Giveaways, etc.
- NO Camping.
- NO Tailgating.
- OK Small Bags, Single Compartment Backpacks and Purses (maximum 21" x 10" x 14").
- OK Fanny Packs.
- OK Glowsticks, Flow-wands, Batons, or Orbs.
- OK Orbits, Flowlights, or Poi.
- OK Handheld Camera Devices (GoPro, Sony Action Cam, HTC Re Camera, etc. Must be 6" in size or less.)
- OK Selfie Sticks.
- OK Mobile Phones.
- OK Lighters.
- OK Earplugs.
- OK Sunglasses.
- OK Hats.
- OK Ponchos.
- OK Glowing/Illuminated Costumes or Jewelry.
- OK Sealed Chapstick and Lip Gloss.
- OK Sealed Packs of Gum.
- OK Sealed Eyedrops.
- OK Sealed Sunscreen (trial size, non-aerosol).
- OK Sealed/Disposable E-Cigarettes (NO Vaporized E-Cigarettes).
- OK Sealed Packs of Cigarettes.
- OK Plastic Tarps and Blankets.
- OK Hula Hoops (Subject to inspection and right of refusal).
- OK Fatheads and Posters.
- OK Flags, Decorated Pool Noodles, and Totems that DO NOT contain metal pieces, sharpened elements, or are capable of being pounded into the ground or hurting others.
- NO Illegal Substances.
- NO Drugs or Drug Paraphernalia.
- NO Pets.
- NO Massagers.
- NO LED Gloves or LED Microlights.
- NO Laser Pointers.
- NO Pacifiers, Dust Masks, or Gas Masks..
- NO Glass, Cans, Cups, or Coolers.
- NO Markers, Pens, or Spray Paint.
- NO Large Chains or Spiked Jewelry.
- NO Tactical Gear.
- NO Stickers, Flyers, Banners.
- NO Inflatables, Balloons, Balls, Frisbees.
- NO Tents, Umbrellas, or Chairs.
- NO Backpacks, Purses, or Bags larger than 21" x 10" x 14".
- NO Camelbaks or Bota Bags.
- NO Open Packs of Cigarettes.
- NO Sealed or Unsealed Tampons.
- NO Unsealed or Aerosol Sunscreen.
- NO Vaporized E-Cigarettes. Sealed/Disposable E-Cigarettes only.
- NO Outside Food or Beverages (Including Alcohol, Candy, etc).
- NO Weapons of any Kind (Including Pocket Knives, Pepper Spray, Fireworks, etc).
- NO Professional Recording Equipment - Photo, Video, or Audio (Including Detachable Lenses, Tripods, Big Zooms, etc).
- NO Drones or Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAVs).
- NO Totems which contain metal pieces, sharpened elements, or are capable of being pounded into the ground or hurting others. Totems and flags without these pieces and deemed safe at entry will be allowed.
- Your Ticket.
- Your Photo ID.
- Spending Cash.
- Comfortable Clothing and Shoes.
- Smiles and Good Vibes.
- Festival Costumes Encouraged.